My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting Ready To Leave

Well it’s the night before our trip to Uganda and I’ve just finished packing for the night. I have a few more things I need to get together before I leave for the airport around 2PM. The excitement is really starting to kick in as the adventure is finally beginning. There has been so much work and planning leading up to today that it never seemed real. That all changed today as I actually began to assemble my things.

I’ve got two bags that I’ll be checking, one with my personal stuff and one with school supplies, sporting equipment, and first aid products that we will be leaving for the students at the Bethlehem Parents School and Orphanage (BPS). It didn’t all fit into one bag so I’ll be taking a carryon as well.

Anyway – I’m going to get to bed, getting up early in the morning to finish everything up. Keep checking this blog, I’m not sure as to how much internet access we’ll have over there, but will be trying to update as much as possible.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you! I lived in Tanzania for 6 months doing the same thing and it was the most amazing experience of my life! Safe travels.

May 19, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew! Your blog kept showing up on my news feed so I thought I'd check it out. Hope you're having fun and staying safe in Uganda! You do awesome things! Best of luck & keep us updated!

May 26, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot this wasn't facebook and I should have probably signed my name ha! This is Alexa Orlando

May 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home