My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Break

I made it home from Bonaventure to Connecticut in record time yesterday – 5 Hours, 7 Minutes, and 48 seconds… No stops of course… Not for gas, not for food, not for a bathroom break, not for anything.

Soon after getting home to New Canaan I drove to Fairfield to go out for some drinks in Black Rock with my Aunt Rebecca and Cousin Megan. They sure do know how to party! The weather is rather nice today with temperatures in the low 60’s and high 50’s and lots of sun. Tonight I’m heading back into the city to meet up with some friends.

We are booking our plane tickets for Africa on Monday when we all get back on campus. I don’t think that it has actually hit me that I’ll be in Uganda in a little over 5 weeks. Sometimes when I watch videos or look at pictures from the trip last year I’ll step back for a moment and catch my breath realizing that I will actually be there in just a short time. Although I feel that actually having a ticket will make it much more real.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home